||Jean-Philippe DELSOL, aged 63, is a Tax Lawyer and joint head of the “Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions” department in Lyon.
Areas of expertise:
- Apart from a classical activity in Tax Law and company law (incorporation, legal follow up, long-term financing operations),
- mergers & acquisitions: audits, letters of intention, transfer agreements, asset and liability guarantees, etc.,
- LBO: issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ pacts, etc.,
- company restructuring: mergers, demergers, contributions,
- takeover of companies in difficulty: bank negotiations, plans, etc.,
- corporate and asset taxation,
- asset management of family company groups and structuring of the company manager’s assets,
- organisation of groups of companies at international level.
Industrial concerns and service companies, groups of family businesses and company managers.
Doctor of law and Bachelor of Arts.
Jean-Philippe is a co-founder of the firm.
- Book on tax prospects published by Editions Economica,
- Contributions to major publications of the economic press.